Viewing Highlighting RulesAll message rules are displayed on the right-hand side of the screen. The page lists items in a list view, which contains information about whether the message is active, the message content and an option to delete the message.
Managing Highlighting RulesTo Create a Highlighting Rule:
- In the Highlighting screen, complete the following:
- Enter a name for your rule.
- Select the Condition form the If…Contains drop-down.
- Select To, Subject or From and enter the data relevant to the field selected. For example if you have selected Subject, enter the subject(s) of emails .
- Select the color from the color pallet.
- Click Add.
- In the List of highlighting rules section, click the message that you want to modify.
- In the Edit highlight filter dialog, make the required modifications.
- Click Update.
- In the List of highlighting rules section, click the Delete icon (trashcan).
Note: Permanently deleted Highlighting Rules cannot be recovered.