Mail - Advanced Preferences
- Reply-to-address: This option allows you to specify the email address used when a person is replying to your email.
- From address: This option allows you to specify the “from” email address when sending email.
- Forward emails to an alternate address: This option forwards all your mail to a specified email address.
- Keep a copy of emails in the inbox: If this option is checked, mail will be delivered both to your account and the forwarding account.
- Turn off threaded messages: This allows you to disable the grouping of messages.
- Collapse all threaded messages: This will collapse all threaded messages.
- Turn on message snippets: Let’s you display the most recent message.
- Turn off attachment alert
- Immediately delete messages when clicking delete
- Turn on Inbox Zero: This allows you convert emails into task and reduces clutter in your Inbox.
- Play sound when new mail arrives: You can choose yes or no to enable the sound alert for newly arrived email messages.
- Upload a sound file: Allows you to upload a sound file from your computer.
- Disable address collection:
- Clear collected addresses:
- Default Webmail page after login: Allows you to specify which Webmail component should open after log-in.